Everything You Need to Know You Can Learn in Kindergarten!

Come join our class of kindergarteners as we learn to work together, grow into voracious readers, become authors of our own original stories, and feed our natural curiosity about the world by developing as scientists.
Cancel



Sunday, April 1, 2012

A rocky start turns into an exceptional year

Well, I started the year with a different partner teacher and more kids than I had textbooks for by far. About 3 or so weeks later, class size went down when a new class was added. However my partner moved out and the new teacher moved into my room. There was chaos briefly. But we muddled through and it didn't take long for this to become the best year yet. Its amazing how much of a difference an enthusiastic partner with a similiar teaching philosophy can make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please be patient as I approve all comments before posting them.