Everything You Need to Know You Can Learn in Kindergarten!

Come join our class of kindergarteners as we learn to work together, grow into voracious readers, become authors of our own original stories, and feed our natural curiosity about the world by developing as scientists.
Cancel



Monday, April 16, 2012

Caterpillars in the Classroom

I ordered caterpillars a day or two before we left for spring break expecting them to arrive at my house just before we returned to school. Unfortunately, they were delivered the first day of our vacation and I spent the next nine days hoping the caterpillars would stay caterpillars until I could get them back to school for the kids to see. They did. Yea! Of course they are about ten times the size they were when I got them. I think they're going to make chrysalides within the week.

Our five chrysalides


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please be patient as I approve all comments before posting them.