Everything You Need to Know You Can Learn in Kindergarten!

Come join our class of kindergarteners as we learn to work together, grow into voracious readers, become authors of our own original stories, and feed our natural curiosity about the world by developing as scientists.
Cancel



Sunday, July 22, 2012

Newbie Bloggers Blog Hop

This is my first blog hop.
Here are the questions and my answers.

1. What state you are in: California.
2. Your current teaching position: Kindergarten
3. Your teaching experience: I have been teaching for eighteen years, eleven in first grade, three in kindergarten (going on 4) and four as a Reading Recovery teacher.
4. When you started blogging: I started blogging in April of 2012.
5. Share a blogging tip / blogging resource: I bring my camera to school everyday so I can document all of our projects. Then when I want to blog about something I have pictures ready to post.

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging. I hope you love it as much as I do. If you ever need any help, please let me know and I will try my best. =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to come and visit me when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather,
    Thank you for your warm welcome. I'm heading over to your blog right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello :) I'm your newest follower. This will be my first year teaching Kindergarten.

    http://mspasquakinder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! You are in for an exciting year. If there is anything I can do to help, just give me a shout. I'm new to blogging but an old hat at kinder and first. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi...I just found your blog and am now a follower. I'd love for you to visit back and check out my blog (and enter my giveaway, if you'd like).
    Amy
    Adventures In Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy,
      Thanks for following. I'll be back to school next Tuesday and be posting more frequently then. I will definitely check out your blog. I look forward to sharing ideas.
      Rachele

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. Please be patient as I approve all comments before posting them.